Referral Scheme – Terms & Conditions
1. The City Keyholding Ltd Referral Scheme is open and available to all individuals (“the Referee”).
2. The referral payment detailed in this scheme is a net payment. City Keyholding Ltd is not responsible for any taxes, as required by law, arising from the provision of the referral payment.
3. The referee is eligible to receive a £75 payment if they refer a person/company (“prospective client”) who subsequently signs a City Keyholding Ltd Keyholding & Alarm Response Service contract.
4. The referred prospective client must be notified and have consented to their details being passed to City Keyholding Ltd for this scheme before the date of the referral. This is the responsibility of the referee and is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998. The referee will indemnify City Keyholding Ltd for any loss or claim arising out of the referee’s failure to procure such consent.
5. Prospective clients can only be referred to City Keyholding Ltd once. In the event that a prospective client is referred to City Keyholding Ltd more than once, only the first person to refer that prospective client to City Keyholding Ltd (with the referred prospective client’s permission) will be eligible for a referral payment under this scheme.
6. Permanent employees and contract and temporary workers working directly for City Keyholding Ltd are not eligible to participate in the referral scheme.